Generous dollops of ROE Caviar = instant upgrade to this buttery cauliflower mash recipe.
1 head cauliflower, cut into 2 inch pieces
1 tablespoon cream cheese
1 garlic clove grated
¼ cup grated parmesan
2 tbsp unsalted butter
2 teaspoons chives, chopped finely
4 tablespoons caviar / 125g tin recommended
- Bring salted water to a boil in a pot over high heat.
- Once the water is boiling, add cauliflower and cook till tender, around 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Drain cauliflower.
- Place cauliflower in food processor along with cream cheese, garlic, parmesan and butter. Blend on low till smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in individual bowls with 1 tablespoon of ROE Caviar. Garnish with chives.