A perennial favorite with a ROE twist. Tacos get a luxurious upgrade when topped with caviar.
2 Baking Potatoes
4 qt Cooking Oil
Sour Cream or Creme Fraiche
1. Wash and prepare potatoes by slicing them into thin rounds.
2. Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees.
3. Once the oil is hot, drop potato rounds into deep fryer. Using tongs to create the "U" taco shape, hold until golden brown. Set the potato chips to dry on paper towels.
4. Pipe sour cream or creme fraiche into potato "taco shell".
5. Add a spoonful of caviar, garnish with chives.