Decadence knows no bounds. A creamy cheesecake topped with ROE caviar satisfies your sweet and savory cravings.
1 box of graham crackers, crushed
2 tbsp butter (melted)
4 boxes of cream cheese
1 1/2 c white sugar
3/4 c milk
1 c sour cream
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 c flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pie pan or springform, pat down crushed graham cracker and melted butter to create crust.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add milk to cream cheese mixture, then mix eggs in one by one.
- Once smooth, mix in sour cream, vanilla, and flour.
- Pour cream cheese mixture onto crust and bake for 1 hour.
- Leave in oven for 3-4 hours to set, refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Slice cheesecake and serve with a dollop of créme fraîche and ROE caviar.