White Sturgeon caviar, sustainably farmed by aquaculture in California.
- Optimally selected for size, firmness, color and taste
- ROE caviar is crafted entirely by hand using techniques mastered through generations of experience.
- Only very fine salt is used to preserve and coax flavors from the caviar.
No preservatives of any sort. No borax, often found in European caviars.
- 125 gm tin is beautifully accompanied with a custom wooden presentation box, two Mother of Pearl caviar spoons, and a key to open.
- 250 gm tin is beautifully accompanied with a custom wooden presentation box, four Mother of Pearl caviar spoons, and a key to open.
- ROE caviar stays fresh refrigerated and unopened for four weeks. Once opened, enjoy within 3 days.
- Orders placed before 12PM PST ship via FedEx Priority Overnight Monday - Thursday, nationwide. Same day shipping available in Los Angeles Monday - Friday (12pm order cutoff). Orders placed via FedEx on Friday will ship the following business day.