By Celeste Perez
Get your grill fired up for this simple but savory caviar burger recipe.
16 oz Ground Beef (80/20 is best)
Butter Lettuce Leaves
1 Red Onion, Sliced
1 Tomato, Sliced
2 Hamburger Buns
1/2 c water
1. Mix the ground beef by hand and fold in pepper and salt to taste.
2. Separate ground beef to create 2 patties. Round them out, being careful not to pack the ground beef too tightly.
3. In the center of the patty, push a thumbprint size dent and place a slice of butter on top.
4. Place patties onto a hot skillet, allowing bottoms to brown.
5. Flip when patties have browned halfway up.
6. Add cheese to the tops of flipped burger patties. Pour 1/2 cup of water into the skillet and cover for 30 seconds to achieve an all over melt.
7. Place patties onto toasted burger buns. Top with veggies and desired burger accoutrements.
8. Before placing the top bun, add a generous dollop of ROE Caviar.