The most elegant baked potato you’ll ever have. Caviar and heavy cream come together for a savory finish.
4 Russet potatoes, scrubbed clean
¼ cup sour cream
⅓ cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon chives, chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prick each potato 5-7 times with a fork and rub with oil. Sprinkle with salt and set on baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour until fork tender. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, cut ¼ inch from the top of each potato. Scoop out the insides, leaving ¼ inch all around.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the scooped out potatoes till smooth. Mix in sour cream and heavy cream. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refill each potato. Top with ROE Caviar and garnish with chives. Enjoy!