This caviar carbonara pasta recipe is extra indulgent and simple to make.
10 oz linguine
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
1/2 cup grated parmesan
½ cup heavy cream
4 tablespoons caviar (125g tin recommended)
- Boil water in a pot over high heat and salt generously.
- Once water has achieved a rolling boil, add pasta.
- Cook pasta until al dente, around 6 to 8 minutes.
- While waiting for the pasta to cook, whisk eggs, parmesan and heavy cream in a bowl and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat up olive oil and add garlic. Stir till fragrant and golden brown. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Once the pasta is al dente, drain immediately and return to the pot. Reserve 1 cup of pasta water.
- Pour the egg mixture in slowly over the pasta and toss to coat. The heat from the pasta will cook the sauce gently. If it looks too thick, add in a couple tablespoons of the reserved pasta water at a time and toss.
- Pour in the fried garlic and olive oil and toss again. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate your pasta and top with ROE Caviar.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy!