End the night on a sweet note. ROE Caviar perfectly complements a vanilla-infused panna cotta for a simply elegant dessert.
2 cups half & half
2 teaspoons gelatin
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pinch Sea Salt
8 teaspoons caviar / 125g tin recommended
- Sprinkle gelatin over the half-and-half and let soften for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a pot and heat over medium low, stirring constantly until the gelatin is fully dissolved, around 5 minutes
- Add sugar and stir till dissolved, around 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat and add in vanilla and salt.
- Split mixture between 4 cups and refrigerate for 4 hours, until set.
- Top each panna cotta with 1 tablespoon of caviar and serve.