Caviar Nigiri is a simple sushi dish, made with just vinegared rice and caviar.
- 2 c Nishiki Sushi Rice
- 1/4 c rice vinegar
- 1/4 c white wine vinegar
- 1/4 c sugar
- 2 tbsp salt
- Rinse rice 5 times, add 2 cups of water and then cook rice in a rice cooker.
- Once rice is cooked, fluff rice and add vinegars.
- While rice is warm, add sugar and salt until dissolved.
- Fluff rice and shape into a pad with flat top for filling.
- Spoon ROE Caviar onto top of sushi rice.
- Serve plain or with wasabi, ginger, and soy sauce.