Easy to make and deliciously creamy, treat yourself to caviar scrambled eggs for a luxurious breakfast.
1 1/2 tablespoon half-and-half
1 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon butter
A sprig of Italian parsley
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together half-and-half with cornstarch until smooth. Beat in 3 eggs and mix well. Season with salt to taste.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high. Once the pan is hot, add in butter.
- When butter is fully melted and bubbling has subsided, pour egg mixture in carefully and let set for 5 seconds.
- Turn off heat and stir gently for 15 seconds. Add pepper to taste.
- Top with ROE Caviar and garnish with parsley.
- Enjoy on its own or with greens and toast.