The key to a perfect eggs benedict is the Hollandaise sauce. Drizzled over poached eggs, lobster tail, and the traditional English muffin, the creamy Hollandaise sauce combines all the savory flavors and sets the buttery notes of ROE Caviar apart.
1 Lobster (steamed)
2 English Muffins
1 tbsp Vinegar
1 c Hollandaise Sauce (Recipe by Julia Child, via Saveur Mag)
- Make Hollandaise Sauce as per the Julia Child blender method.
- Prepare lobster and place meat onto one half of a toasted English muffin.
- Poach eggs: bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan, then add 1 tbsp of vinegar. Once the vinegar-water is brought back to a boil, crack 1 egg into a measuring cup and ease into the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, depending on your yolk preference.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove poached egg from boiling water and pat dry with paper towels. Place on top of lobster.
- Pour Hollandaise Sauce over egg, lobster, and English muffin.
- Top with a generous spoonful of ROE Caviar.