Freshly grated cheese and pan-roasted pancetta with ROE Caviar. This recipe truly highlights ROE's buttery notes.
1 box of Spaghetti
1/3 c Pecorino Cheese, Grated
1/3 c Parmesan Cheese, Grated
8 oz Pancetta, Diced
Salt and Coarse-ground Pepper
1. Salt and boil water in a large stockpot. Once boiling, add spaghetti noodles until al dente.
2. Combine cheeses into mixing bowl, and mix in eggs. Set aside.
3. In a non-stick pan, sauté pancetta until edges are brown and cooked through.
4. Drain pasta, keeping it in stockpot.
5. Pour cheese and egg mixture over hot noodles. Mix until melted, then add cooked pancetta. Mix until evenly distributed.
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Top with freshly grated cheese and ROE Caviar. Recommend either a 50 gram tin for two servings or a 125 gram for 4 servings.