A low maintenance, homemade dinner for two. Instead of salt, top with caviar for a flavorful finish.
Fresh Dill (2-4 clumps)
1/2 Stick Butter
Pepper (to taste)
Zucchini Medley, sliced
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Place vegetables in one layer onto a cookie sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set on lowest rack in the oven.
- Cut lemon in half. Juice half lemon, then add dill, parsley, and pepper to juice to create an herb mixture.
- Prepare salmon fillets by rubbing lemon juice mixture onto both sides.
- Lay salmon fillets on a large piece of foil. Slice 1/2 stick of butter into half, and place one piece next to each fillet. Fold foil into a packet, en cocotte.
- Place foil packet onto a cookie sheet and roast in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Remove salmon and vegetables from the oven.
- Plate vegetables first, then add salmon. Slice remaining lemon and garnish.
- Spoon ROE Caviar on to salmon fillets.