Creamy and rich, pappardelle pasta with ricotta cheese sauce is incredible when paired with ROE Caviar.
- 1 c. Ricotta Cheese
- 12 oz. Pappardelle Pasta
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1/2 c water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Bring water to a boil, add salt, and then prepare pappardelle noodles according to packaging. (5-7 minutes average.)
- In another pan, heat olive oil. Mince garlic while heating, then add to olive oil in pan.
- When garlic starts to brown, add broccolini and sauté until crisp. Remove from olive oil.
- Add ricotta cheese to pan and stir until smooth and creamy.
- When Pappardelle is al dente, drain, saving 1/2 cup of pasta water to add to ricotta sauce.
- Stir pasta water into ricotta sauce, then pour the mixture over the noodles.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Crumble broccolini over pasta, then incorporate generous dollops of ROE Caviar.