- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 4 scallions, greens and whites sliced and separated
- Splash of white wine
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add onions, anchovies, and garlic. Cook, stirring often, until deep golden brown and softened, 40–45 minutes. Add the whites of the scallions and the white wine in the last 10 minutes or so, being sure to scrape up any browned bits. Let cool and finely chop.2. Mix onion mixture, scallion greens, mayonnaise, yogurt, creme fraiche, chives, and Worcestershire in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and top with a heaping spoonful of ROE Caviar. Serve with potato chips.