A simple breakfast doesn’t have to be boring. As easy to prepare as buttered toast but so much better— this avocado toast is the perfect start to your day.
2 ripe avocados, sliced thinly
4 slices thick country loaf
Red pepper flakes
2 teaspoons chives, finely chopped.
12 teaspoons caviar / 125 g tin
- Brush slices of bread with olive oil, toast till golden brown.
- Arrange avocado on top of each toast, around ½ an avocado per slice.
- Squeeze lemon juice on top for taste and to prevent browning. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with salt, black pepper and pepper flakes to taste. Garnish with chopped chives.
- Top with caviar in a line down the middle of each toast, around 3 teaspoons each, serve immediately.