ROE Bites are an elegant complement to ROE Caviar. Made like traditional latkes, each bite size potato round warms up in the oven to golden perfection in under 10 minutes. Paired with crème fraîche, you'll be able to create delectable caviar appetizers in no time. Bring them out for your next impromptu dinner party or luxurious holiday celebration.
You can serve ROE Bites plain with a spoonful of caviar on top, or use them as a base for creative caviar recipes. Here's one of our favorite ways to serve ROE Bites:
Smoked Salmon & Crème Fraîche Caviar Appetizer
1 package smoked salmon
7.5 oz crème fraîche
1. Prepare ROE Bites as recommended on packaging.
2. Transfer crème fraîche to a pastry bag. Use a decorative tip for added flair.
3. After 5 to 6 minutes, remove ROE Bites from oven and allow to cool slightly.
4. Slice smoked salmon into smaller pieces.
5. Pipe crème fraîche onto Bites.
6. Place smoked salmon on top of crème fraîche.
7. Top with a dollop of ROE Caviar and sprinkle with chives.